Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween 2008

Sometimes it's very hard to have these fun holidays come around and not have your own kids around to share it with. Thankfully my sisters share their kids and grand kids with me, so I get to be involved some.








Makinzee went to Utah with her dad for the week so It was just Ashton. She called and asked me to come carve pumpkins with her. We all got into it. Me, Shannon, Jason, and Derrick while mom took pictures. I think mine turned out pretty good. It was a basic one, the other guys were doing more extensive ones. Maybe I'm getting old, but it was just way more fun to watch them have a good time. Ashton's was a cat. She was asked to make a scary face, well you see what that looks like.







Steve and I love to dress up for Halloween. We go to the store all through October and try on masks. On the way home from Logan Utah, we stopped and tried some on, and these were the ones that won. Steve was going to be the pig but I couldn't talk him into wearing the blond curly wig and silver sparkle hat. Cindy says I looked like the pig from hell and Steve looked like my keeper, (should I be hurt?) maybe she isn't talking about the costumes, I'm going to have to talk to her about that I think.

















We went to the carnival to see all the little guys and to see if we could scare a few of them. It is so funny to watch people try and figure out who we are. To walk up beside them and see them get nervous cuz they just are not sure who we are. And the kids just stare. I kept putting my finger up the mask's nose and then back into my mouth. Peoples looks just cracked me up. I gave Steve a big kiss and it looked like I was trying to eat his nose. He went as some old guy, but it was scary anyway. He reminded me of someone but I won't say who.



My mom really got into it also. She was like the pretty little good witch and almost pulled sexy off. I was seriously jealous. Cindy dressed up like a tired old grandma, she likes to celebrate Halloween every day of the year. Shannon was like some purple haired girl from harry potter, but I couldn't tell you what name, she was pretty hot too. All of Lance and Mindy's kids were so cute. And Shannon's little ones too.

2 comments:

cindy said...

tired old grandma?? well I guess I deserved that ater the pig from hell comment.

Gibbons said...

I am loving the blogg! Love the layout love the posts, just plain love it! I am so happy that you guys got the blogging fever! YEAH! Thanks for being such a thoughtful friend. I really am greatful for you in my life! Jen